“BEAST FROM AIR”
- Who wrote this novel?_________________
- Why is this chapter called what it is called?
- Why does the parachutist seem to move from sitting
straight to bowing his head forward?
- Describe the twins (other than the fact that they
look the same).
- Who says “We don’t need the conch anymore. We know who ought to say things.”?
- What did Simon think of when he “thought
of the beast”?
- Who walked side by side with Ralph?____________________________
- Who went first onto the rocky cliffs?_______________________
- What do the majority of the boys want to do instead
of relighting the signal fire or searching for the beast?
- Who led the boys down the rocks across the bridge?________________________